Our Mission is to...
Evangelize and witness to people so they will have a personal experience with the Holy Spirit. To facilitate an environment for the awesome presence of God and the demonstration of the Gifts of the Spirit.
Cause people to experience the person of Jesus Christ through salvation and an on-going, progressive relationship with the Lord.
Improve the quality of life.
Teach and empower people to recognize and utilize their God-given gifts.
Assist those who desire to take their lives to the next level in their personal,
spiritual, & career success.
Train and equip leaders for effective, positive influence in our modern-day culture.
Impart Biblical wisdom strategies that will enrich every area of life.
- The Bible, Old and New Testaments, composes the inspired, infallible,
and authoritative written Word of God. (II Timothy 3:15,16)
- There is one God, eternally existent and expresses Himself
as the Trinity - God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
(Deu 6:4, Matt 28:19. Mark 12:29)
- The virgin birth of Christ, His vicarious, atoning death. His bodily
resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
(Isaiah 7:14, Romans 8:34, Acts 1:10)
- Salvation is only through the shed, sacrificial blood of Jesus Christ.
(I John 5:10, Romans 10:13-15)
- Water baptism is by immersion. (Matt 28:19, Romans 6:4)
- Divine healing is provided through the redemptive work of Christ
on the cross. (Isaiah 53:4, Matt 8:16-17, James 5:13-14)
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking
in other tongues is a Biblical experience for all believers
in Jesus Christ. (Acts 2:4, 10:44-46, 15:8-9)
- The five-fold ministry is given to the church for equipping believers
for the work of the ministry, so believers can be edified, and the
lost won to Christ. (Ephesians 4:11-13)
- The sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit enables a believer to live a
pure and holy life. (Hebrews 12:14, I Peter 1:15-16)
- The second coming of Jesus Christ is a literal event.
(Acts 24:15, Luke 14:14, Revelation 19:7-9)